Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Round 1 of fair in photos...

We had round one of the fair the first weekend it was open, but I didn't make time to get the photos up on the blog. Here they are:

We first made our way through the animal barns, hoping that since the heat of the day hadn't set in, neither would the smell. My allergies were so bad, I'm not sure if it worked or not. Jackson got to pet this cute baby pig, in the pig barn, but would have nothing to do with the pig ears on his head!

Like the good dad that he is, Ron took Jackson down the big slide!

And mom attempted a trip on the carousel, but Jackson decided to ride in my arms and not on the horse.

It wouldn't be a trip to the fair without Sweet Martha. I think we wore the kid out!

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I love the bug!
Grandma Pam