Ron and I took Addie to the Mall of America while Jackson was in school. It was nice to have her alone for a bit... It doesn't happen very often. Unfortunately, we learned if the bombings at the Boston Marathon on our way home.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Friday, April 5, 2013
- We need SPRING!! I want to hear the birds and see the sun. The kids have enjoyed the few nice days riding their bikes in the driveway but we need more.
- If Ron buys Whoppers and they come into the house, I eat them. All of them.
- Jackson is starting to get more responsible remembering things from school, brushing his teeth, doing chores on his own.
- We made our first trip to Bumpa and Cathy's cabin and we all truly had a blast!
- Addie is starting to grow out of her nap. Taking a nap 2 days a week or so.
- I really enjoy my job but have been working too much. Ron has even agreed that it feels like I'm always working.
- I'm not a fan of the dentist. The kids do great but I really don't like the dentist. :(
- We are coming up on our 8th anniversary and I have a gift that Ron is going to LOVE! And I'm so excited to give it to him that I don't know how I'm going to wait until Sunday!
Posted by Sara at 12:58 PM