Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, April 5, 2013

Random Thoughts

  • We need SPRING!!  I want to hear the birds and see the sun.  The kids have enjoyed the few nice days riding their bikes in the driveway but we need more.
  • If Ron buys Whoppers and they come into the house, I eat them.  All of them.
  • Jackson is starting to get more responsible remembering things from school, brushing his teeth, doing chores on his own.
  • We made our first trip to Bumpa and Cathy's cabin and we all truly had a blast!
  • Addie is starting to grow out of her nap.  Taking a nap 2 days a week or so.
  • I really enjoy my job but have been working too much.  Ron has even agreed that it feels like I'm always working.  
  • I'm not a fan of the dentist.  The kids do great but I really don't like the dentist. :(
  • We are coming up on our 8th anniversary and I have a gift that Ron is going to LOVE!  And I'm so excited to give it to him that I don't know how I'm going to wait until Sunday!

No comments: