Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Allergy Update

The time at home has been going well, we are having a lot of fun when we can. Though we are starting to get a little stir crazy, and I welcome the adult conversations like you wouldn't believe. The schedule is a little nuts and goes something like this:

7:30 - 9 Try to get some work done
9 - 12 Take care of Jackson, pick up the house and run errands
12 - 2 Work
2-5:30 Keep Jackson busy
5:30 - 7:30 Eat and spend time with my family
7:30 - 10 Work or do homework, depending on the day

We are slowly finding out what Jackson is allergic to. On the no list so far are strawberries, tree nuts and caramel color (which could be dairy or gluten). We are trying gluten today, so we'll have the answer to this very soon.

We are also sure that he is allergic to our old detergent or dryer sheets. We've switched to Tide Free and stopped using dryer sheets and that has put an end to that reaction.

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

Little steps I hope the gluten works out so he can have that. I am swithching to tide free also but I didn't know about the fabric softner sheet I will have to get ride of them also. I know you are busy and I am very proud of you for all that you are trying to do. You would make any dad proud and happy. Thank you