Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas at Grandma Pam's

Addie and Jackson got a real kick out of Christmas this year.  Jackson couldn't wait to get everything on his list and Addie was completely afraid of Santa Claus.  I would wrap presents and Addie would sit in my lap clinging to me, thinking that Santa would plop down our chimney at any moment.  We spent Christmas with all of those that we love over the course of a few days and got so many wonderful gifts and new toys to play with. The first of our stops was at Grandma Pam's to celebrate. (Jackson insisted that he should wear a tie.)

Wearing the same dress my mom wore when she was little.

Santa came for a visit.


The boys.

Sara and Lukey


Jackson and Santa


Sara and her mom


And the whole crew!

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I was a wonderful Christmas!