Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random Thoughts


  • The first tomato from our garden was picked by Jackson and cut by Jackson to make BLTs. Neither kid was really fond of eating the tomato though.


  • Building a shed is getting old.


  • I've started running.  I find that it's been a very good escape to put my earbuds in and run, run away from my responsibilities if only for 20 minutes feels revitalizing.


  • Ron is building a shed, starting up fall softball, working a lot and thinking about buying an electric guitar.


  •   I am in my last easy term for school.  One Psychology course for me has been educational and relatively painless.


  • Next term and the one after that are going to kick my arse.

  • 2 comments:

    Pam Leier said...

    I will watch you back as I am walking behind you as you run!

    Ed Leier said...

    You have no legs how can you run? I am proud of you for running it is good for you, both your body and mind