Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Crafty

I have been incredibly busy at work and with school so my blog has not been doing well.  I find it hard to write details about what we are up to because I can rarely concentrate for any length of time when I am not working or doing homework.

However, I am still finding the time to soak up all the great things that come along with being a mom.  Lately we've been doing some crafts in our house.  With the cooler weather I enjoy the time in my house coming up with new ways to entertain the kids. 


This particular project was a little more about entertaining me as it required the use of a craft knife that was much too sharp for small fingers.  I made this storm trooper one, but also a Boba Fett and Darth Vader snowflake.  Jackson was way impressed!

No comments: