Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just the beginning...


It used to be so easy to keep up with family and friends. I knew the daily thoughts and events of a lot of people's lives. For many reasons, life has gotten busier for all. I thought it would be fun to start writing, a hobby I used to devote more time to, and what better way for you to keep track of me and my family?


I also thought it would be a good way to record the early years for Jackson. Sort of a running narrative of his childhood. And if I keep to my promise of updating this blog regularly, friends and family can see the little Bug's progress.


Watch for Jackson to be cruising the streets as the cutest little scarecrow ever. Check back often for new adventures and photos.


2 comments:

Libby S. said...

Love it guys! Smart idea, I look forward to reading it everyday!

Pam Leier said...

What fun...this was my best Halloween ever. Jackson was adorable and is the sweetest baby ever.
Grandma Leier