Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

Four years ago today, Ron and I were married in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was a beautiful ceremony with 41 of our favorite family and friends in attendance. While I will always have my complaints, I think that I am a lucky lady. Ron has given me so much in the last four years, including our wonderful little boy and the baby girl that is on her way.

We'll be heading off to eat dome dogs for dinner and watch the Minnesota Twins to celebrate our four-year union, a perfect way for the two of us to celebrate. (What will we call dome dogs, when we aren't in the dome anymore?)

4 comments:

kate said...

Aw, congratulations! And that's a SUPER way to celebrate! AND that's a really great question about dome dogs...

I don't know the answer. Hmmm.

(Also, look at your hair in that picture! It's massive and amazing! Wow!)

Pam Leier said...

Congratulations to my beautiful daughter and my handsome son-in-law on your fourth anniversary. Thank you for the gifts that your life together brings to all of us. I would have never known the immense joy of being a Grandmother without the two of you.
All my love.

Tinker said...

I will never forget that day! You both looked wonderful and John and I felt blessed to be part of your happy day! I can't believe it has been 4 years already. Here wishing you many many more. I lover you all!!!

Ed Leier said...

You have had four years together as one partnership and through good times and bad it is the special moments, the special friends, and family that are the lasting memories. I wish for many more successes and it brings me great pleasure to see you grow and build your lives together. I am very proud of both of you. The grand kids are a special thing for me and thank you both for that. I am smiling now thinking that you too are getting pleasures watching your children grow as I am with you.

It was a great wedding and a great beginning for the both of you glad I was their and I had a great time.