Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Likes and Dislikes...

Jackson's Likes This Week: His new Ikea chair, non-dairy chocolate shakes, playing in the sandbox, helping dad clean the garage, riding his trike, taking a bath, ginger snap cookies, hamburgers on the grill, playing with the neighbor kids, doing "homework", eating dinner at Ikea, riding the teeter-totter, tofutti ice cream sandwiches with Grandma and Papa, cheering for the Twins, Creative Kids Stuff Store ("the toy store")

Jackson Did Not Like This Week: Coming inside and dairy-free fruit dip

What Mom and Dad Did Not Like This Week: Jackson got into his first "fight" at school. His teachers aren't sure what happened, but it was over a toy. He and "Ian" (so he tells us) had a scuffle. Jackson came home with scratches on his face and ears, I'm not sure what the other tot looked like, though I'd like to know.

6 comments:

Pam Leier said...

I think he likes his jackhammer, too. Sorry Mom & Dad, I hope it is not too noisy!

Ed Leier said...

I have mixed feelings about his fight. I hope he stood up for him self and I hope that he didn’t take the role of not wanting to share. He will be just fine in either case he will learn to share and learn to stand up for his rights. I hope he chooses the non violent approach for his method, but he still should know how to protect him self. This will all come with time. PS Jackson Bumpa could use some help cleaning his garage.

Sara said...

Ron must be holding the jackhammer hostage in the car. :) He's the one that isn't a fan of the loud toys.

Sara said...

I would imagine Jackson is pretty tough, he can beat me up afterall. But we are teaching "no fighting". I hope it works.

Tinker said...

Jackson can handle himself just fine. I have watched him and Luke when they fight over toys.

Ed Leier said...

I will do my best not to teach him to fight