Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 things...

8 Things. Just a fun meme that I copied from another site.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Scrapbooking my SD photos
2. Meeting Addie
3. A date night with my husband that isn't planned
4. Hugs from my boy
5. Fresh veggies from my garden
6. A run through the sprinkler
7. The Sun
8. Apple crisp

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Finished my Marketing simulation project.
2. Ate a gyro
3. Watched a parade with my family
4. Had an M&M cookie
5. Scrapbooked some wedding photos
6. Read stories to my boy
7. Wrote in my journal
8. Watered my poor upstairs often forgotten about plant

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Color my hair
2. Eat sushi
3. Cook dinner more
4. Make apple crisp
5. Keep the boy at age two
6. Stay home with my boy
7. Take cooking classes
8. Read for enjoyment more

8 shows I watch:
1. MN Twins
2. Chopped
3. Ace of Cakes
4. The Fashion Show
5. Project Runway
6. Top Chef
7. Jeopardy
8. Scrubs

8 favorite fruits:
1. Bananas
2. Pineapple
3. Apples
4. Blueberries
5. Strawberries
6. Cantaloupe
7. Kiwi
8. Oranges

8 places I’d like to travel:
1. London
2. Austrailia
3. Wyoming
4. Spain
5. Italy
6. Savannah
7. Ireland
8. Texas

8 places I’ve lived:
1. Shoreview, Minnesota
2. Maplewood, Minnesota
3. St. Paul, Minnesota
4. River Falls, Wisconsin
5.
6.
7.
8.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

8 of my favorite times with my daughter
1. playing in the back yard on Bellwood
2. going to Disneyland
3. all the softball games
4. the North Shore
5. watching her dance at the Festival of Nations
6. San Francisco
7. her wedding
8. Saturday mornings with her and my grandson.