Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, February 12, 2010

Be square...





The first room of many is now painted in the new house. One early Sunday morning after a feeding I laid awake thinking of colors to paint. When everyone was up we made a trip to the home store because I had a wild idea. Why not paint squares on top of squares of shades of orange in the bathroom?? It sounded like a good idea. One week later, and many, many coats of paint... it's done. While it was tedious and frustrating, I LOVE it. It's fun and wild and perfect for the kids' bathroom.

4 comments:

Pam Leier said...

It does look cool!!! I love it with the white boxes up!

Jesse & Katie said...

LOVE IT!

The Frys said...

Wow - I never thought to do that, but I do love the finished look! I may have to get creative some day with ours! Nice job.

Tinker said...

That is definately wild! Which bathroom is that?