Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, March 8, 2010

Namaste and numbers...

This last week Jackson took up yoga. He follows along well with the instructor from the Fitness section of On Demand. It's a good way to calm Jackson down and he gets pretty excited setting up his very own yoga mat:



I've also tried out a new method to teach Jackson his numbers. He's been able to count to twenty for a while now, so we are working on recognizing the numbers when written. This worked pretty well, though his favorite part was eating all the cheerios at the end!



Jackson did his early childhood screening on Friday. It's a health and development screen that's required before a child enters kindergarten and is done in a child's third year. He scored a 23 which is super!

2 comments:

Tinker said...

Now that is an activity I could join in on.

Pam Leier said...

My "Jackson Bug" is getting so big and he amazes me with the things he says each time I see him.
Grandma Pam