Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, March 1, 2010

Random Thoughts...

  • I almost forgot how good a full night of sleep feels; I was reminded last night. Dear Sleep, You were greatly missed, please don't go away again anytime soon.

  • We have a wall of chalk, I'll post pictures soon. I'm excited to keep the painting projects going. I don't like painting and the clean up is even worse, but our house looks so much better with some color on the walls.

  • The warmish sun has returned and I'm thrilled to be outside again. I'm hoping to get out of work early today to come back home and enjoy a walk with the family.

  • We took Jackson and Addie to Afton Alps to take in all the skiers. The Olympics inspired Ron to get the boy out on some skis. There were kids his age, maybe just a little older out there. So we'll try skiing next year! I'll start shopping for a helmet now.

  • I can bake! I made my first cheesecake over the weekend... and it turned out beautifully. We topped it with blueberries and all had a delicious dessert last night. I'm going to need to take up exercise if I keep baking like this.

  • The weekend cooking menu: Chocolate chip cookies, Cheesecake, Chicken Verde Enchilladas and Fish Tacos.
  • No comments: