Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chores

I didn't realize how big of a help Jackson could be until last week when Grandma Jan bought us a Swivel Sweeper.  A full dustpan's worth of dry cereal, food, scraps and other items can be found on our floor at any given moment.  No matter how many times I sweep in  day you can mostly likely find at least one cheerios somewhere on the floor.

Well Grandma brought over the Swivel Sweeper and I told Jackson that we had found a new chore for him and surprisingly he was excited.  Jan shortened the handle for him, so it was a perfect kid size and away he went.  He's now even started bringing it to my bathroom to sweep up the hair on my floor.  It's great... while I get ready in the morning, the kid sweeps the floor.  Hmmm... what other chores can a four year old do?

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

Cut my grass?

Pam Leier said...

I love a man who cleans!