Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why am I not blogging?

I decided it was time for me to take a short break from school, just eight weeks.  Eight weeks will allow me some time to breathe and I am thrilled about it.  It is this break that is contributing to my lack of blogging.  See, I blog at night.  When I open my computer to start working on homework it's very easy for me to get distracted and head over to my blog instead of doing homework.  But now I don't have this issue.  When the evening comes, I don't need to open my computer.  Instead, I can read my kids bedtime stories, watch a movie or catch up on old episodes of Grey's Anatomy that I've been missing for the last several years.  I was all, Dr. McDreamy, who??

Well now I know that my favorite Can't Buy Me Love star is Dr. McDreamy!  I had his Teen Beat pages plastered all over the back of my closet door, growing up.  I will be a more regular blogger again when classes start back up in July but for now, I'm taking a Summer break!

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I have missed your words and the stories that they tell. I am glad you are taking some time for yourself and look forward to your future posts.