Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random thoughts...


  • If I don't get out of this house soon, I will go mad!


  • Jackson has had a flu bug since Wednesday night.  Since then he has had a half piece of toast, 3 saltine crackers, 12 oz of Gatorade, 2 dishes of applesauce, a small amount of orange pop, a roll, 5 black olives and 1green. Some of that has stayed down, most has not.  That is FOUR days, people!


  • I hope I don't catch this bug.


  • Jackson has had the flu and Addie is potty-training; the amount of laundy is overwhelming.


  • I am 33 and have finally watched Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.  That didn't take long. Jackson is 4.5. 


  • I didn't get to have the corn ice cream that I was hoping for at the fair.


  • I think Lynne Rossetto Kasper is a joy to listen to.  Thank goodness or my job would suck!


  • Addie is the "I do it" stage.

  • 1 comment:

    Ed Leier said...

    someone got an icecream maker for x mas