Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random thoughts...

  • Addie speaks in full sentences all of the time.  She doesn't answer questions with just one word, as most kids her age would.  Instead she responds with a full sentence. If you were to ask Addie what she is doing, instead of saying "brushing teeth" she would say "i am brushing my teeth, mom". 





  • I am maxed out.  There were days when I had maxed out credit cards, now just my brain is maxed out.





  • 13 weeks!!



  • I'm going to book club tonight. We are going to talk about the book that I picked, the book that I didn't read. I'm guessing they wouldn't have wanted to read Principles of Accounting or I would have picked the book that I HAVE been reading.


  • Jackson is not getting enough sleep lately.  He's whiny and very needy. Did I mention whiny? He used to sleep until 8am when we'd drag him out of bed.  Now he is waking around 7:30.  The whining makes me want to drop-kick him somedays.  Don't worry, I never would.  Most days I've wanted to drop-kick my computer but after 15 years of spending 8 hours a day with a computer, I never have so don't report me to Child Services.


  • You didn't think the last comment was funny?  You don't have kids that ever went through a whiny stage.


  • You are my boy reading this entry in 15 years?  It's okay you will have thoughts of wanting to drop-kick your incessantly whiny kid someday and you will understand.
  • No comments: