Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Random thoughts...

  • I am looking forward to a time when I can take more time to write posts for my blog. I feel like I'm not documenting Addie's childhood as much as I did Jackson's because I just don't have the same amount of time.

  • Addie is holding her own with Jackson. Just as much as Jackson is wrestling with Addie, Addie is taking her turn at tackling Jackson when he lets his guard down.

  • I have two weeks left of this term and then another 8 week term before I am done with school.

  • Ron and Jackson are starting the winter project, a new bed for Jackson.

  • We sold Addie's crib today and all of the cute bedding that I so thoughtfully picked out when I was pregnant with Jackson. I wanted a bedding that could be used for our baby boy that was about to arrive, but knowing that we would maybe have a second I wanted something that would work for a girl too. I patiently hand-painted little bees in the nursery to match the bedding. And just like it was hard to leave the bees behind in our old house, it was hard to see the baby's crib go out our front door.

  • Last night we saw our first grown-up movie in a very long time. I've been to the theater but it's been to see things like Toy Story 3 and Rio! We went with Libby and Cory to see Ides of March and it was fantastic.
  • No comments: