Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Thoughts

  • Addie has been going to bed with big girl underwear on for the last 6 nights and she's only had one accident!
  • We went to a kite flying festival in Roseville this week. The kids loved it! It was such a creative event, for $5 we made our own kite and got to fly it in the field.
  • I am planning for Addie's big 3rd birthday party!
  • Jackson got his kindergarten school supply list. I'm excited to go shopping with him -- i can't believe he's starting kindergarten!
  • I hurt my knee on Sunday and have gone 5 days without running... this is the longest I've gone all season. I'm going to try to get out there today and see how it goes.
  • I ran my first sub 30:00 5K on Saturday for the Little Canada Days 5K.
  • The garden is coming in and the kids are loving picking the vegetables. They get a little carried away some times and pick things that aren't ripe yet though.
  • I have been enjoying reading The Magic Treehouse books with Jackson. He looks forward to them and can be convinced very easily to do something if it involves a chapter being read. We are now on book number 7.
  • No comments: