Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Too Long Between Posts

It's possible that the weather is getting me down or maybe I've not been relaxing enough or maybe life is just taking a lot out of me. Whatever it is, it's not allowed me to enjoy things that I once did. I haven't baked a cake since Easter, I've yet to take out my sewing machine, we've had ham and cheese sandwiches two nights in a row for dinner and I'm still scrapbooking Addie's first year -- she'll be four in two months!

We are still taking time to enjoy life and the kids are having a ton of new experiences. We've taken them to the zoo, they've been in theater classes, gone to movies, gone on bike rides and eaten plenty of ice cream cones. But I've not blogged about it because I've just not been excited about blogging.

I don't want to miss recording these events so I hope to get caught up but I want my loyal readers to know why I've been MIA here for much of this year! I'm just not feelin' it. I need something new in life to get me excited again. Here's hoping I find it this summer.

Until then we are riding bikes.



1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

Glad that you are back...I have missed hearing about what you are up to and seeing photos of the kids. Keep posting!