Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Running

In an effort to keep myself in good shape and to encourage my children to get out there, exercise and take good care of themselves I have made a bigger deal about my running activities.  When possible the kids come out and watch but at the very least they see pictures and hear about the running events I am participating in.

Running for me has also allowed me to be a better parent.  In addition to being a good example for my kids, I take time out for myself and create a time for me to think and blow off steam.  I wish my body was able to cooperate a bit more and that the weather was 60 degrees year-round so that I could continue to run outside!

Ron and Sara at Mpls. Torchlight Run

Sara and Diana at Mpls Torchlight Run

Mary and Sara at The Color Run

Diana and Sara at the 4th of July 4 Miler

The whole crew at The Warrior Dash

No comments: