Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, October 24, 2008

Another rough day, for me, not him...


This a picture of Thursday's reaction


Jackson broke out again pretty bad from something yesterday, but of course I don't know what, as he was at school all day. It seems the harder we try, the worse he gets. I know that we have the weekend to go back to the basics and hopefully get him clear. He itched a bit from this reaction, but for the most part, he didn't mind.

It was me that got frustated last night. The list of ingredients that contain allerens is endless, and hard to figure out: stabilizer, kamut, binder, starch, monosodium glutamate, guar gum, gum arabic, lecithin, cassein, albumin and that is just a tiny portion of the monster list!

But as usual, Jackson is making us smile. He is counting to 10 now, all by himself. Though he does occasionally forget about number nine.

3 comments:

Tinker said...

I don't want to play a food trivia game with you after this is over with.

Sara said...

Thanks Tink -- Now I have a glass half full approach... I will be awesome at food trivia afer this. At least there is a bonus at the end of all of this.

Ed Leier said...

Little sucesses all add up to major accomplishments