Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, October 3, 2008

The bibs in question...


I found these bibs at a garage sale over the summer and fell in love with them. With the weather getting chilly, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to show off the cutest bibs in town. However, some folks disagreed with me. Ron for one didn't care much for them, and his childcare teacher took Ron's side as well. And just when I thought I would put the bibs to rest, on the way out of school another mother commented on how "darling" his bibs were! Yay! Now before he dons these overalls again, we need consensus, take the poll in the right column to weigh in.

2 comments:

Pam Leier said...

In think they are adorable...but I dress his Mommie in Strawberry Shortcake pants, so I may not be the best judge. I do think that Jackson would look CUTE in anything.

I see that he is holding his hammer. He knows all his tools on his little bench and will bring you what you ask for. I have a feeling Daddy taught him the diffence between a hammer, wrench and a pliers.

Tinker said...

I think the bibs are cute, especially the old style like grandpa use to wear. Brings fond memories.