Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Date night...

On Friday night my mom took Jackson so Ron and I could have a much needed date. It was nice to be able to get away for a while from the boy and enjoy each others' company. We headed north to Running Aces harness racing site. It was a lot of fun to watch the races and bet on our favorites. Ron stepped away for one of the races for a little card playing, but lost too quickly to continue. We had a really nice time together and enjoyed doing something different. We were not the lucky winners of the evening, just the opposite really. I did pick the winner of race six and won a whopping $9, but that's as good as the betting went.

2 comments:

Pam Leier said...

I love my time with your baby...he is a wonderful little guy and brings such a special joy to my life.

Tinker said...

You guys are still winners in my book! XO