Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Underwater Adventures...


In February of last year we purchased a membership to Underwater Adventures in the Mall of America. We've paid for the membership in visits already, and will probably end up there a few more times once the snow flies. Last night we just wanted to get out of the house and do some walking. I was afraid we'd get caught in the rain so we opted for an indoor option.

Jackson enjoyed Underwater Adventures this time far more than previous visits. He was super excited every time a stingray came by, but was still a bit frightened by the sharks that headed in our direction. He said "Mama, I don't like sharks, they are scary." So we hussled a bit through that portion of the exhibit and at the end Jackson loved finding Nemo in the tank and viewing the little sea horses that are now on exhibit there.

Ron found the Sprint store in the Mall and replaced the car charger for his phone, that I hastily pulled from the car and broke a few weeks ago. And I happened by a Tea Garden that I didn't know existed in the mall! How thrilling to get my unexpected treat of a Taro Shake with Bubbles! Yum.

2 comments:

Pam Leier said...

I don't like sharks either!
Grandma Pam

Tinker said...

Malak loves sharks. He didn't seem to interested in Underwater World. I think it was because he knew we were going on the rides afterward so he just wanted to walk through it fast.