Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

8 months



Addie is 8 months old today, and time is passing us by faster than ever. Seems like just yesterday I was feeling her kick inside my belly.

At 8 months Addie is...

- babbling up a storm.

- about to get her very first tooth.

- is content much of the time.

- likes playing with dad's watch and mom's necklace.

- thinks her big brother is the greatest.

- sleeps mosts nights through until 6 am.

- likes her bath, swinging and being snuggled most.

- is still nursing.

- spent her first night away from home at Grandma Pam's house.

- in a carseat facing backward. (She grew out of her infant seat)

3 comments:

Pam Leier said...

And...is a beautiful happy baby!

Ed Leier said...

Grand children are such a gift, when I was younger I didn't realize the joy of children as much as I do now. I thank everyone Grandparents Aunts and Uncles and friends who helped Sara become the wonderful person she is.
Every time I see Addie she always greats me with a smile and just loves to snuggle. Jackson is always on the move unless you are reading to him and he hears everything you say so you have to be careful.
Last night Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie were over as we were relocating stuff from one garage to another. As Sara and Ron took a trailer of precious material from my garage to theirs Jackson stayed with me. I picked up a bubble making toy for a buck and one of us would blow bubbles while the other chased them and Jackson insisted we take turns. Last night in bed and this morning, as I was getting ready for work I could still hear Jackson with his loud belly laughs as we chased bubbles. What joy reliving that moment of him Laughing and Addie looking at me and smiling. I look forword to spending as much time with all of them, I am truly blessed.

Tinker said...

Wow, she has changed so much since Easter!!!
Still adorable!