Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter in Photos...


Dying eggs. As Easter neared I opted for just using traditional Easter egg dyes. Maybe next year I will try a better approach.



Making cookies. After cutting out two or three Jackson said: "This has worn me out, I'd better go watch a t.v. show.



But he did come back in for the decorating round.




Jackson found his Easter basket hidden under his orange stool in the kitchen. I told him that the Easter bunny had a hurt foot and couldn't make it up or down the stairs so his basket would be hidden on the main level. He found it all on his own.



Addie liked the grass in the basket, so we had to be extra careful.



Addie in her Easter dress.



Cousin Dame holding Addie.



And the hunt begins.

2 comments:

Tinker said...

Of course I had to share with my work peeps the cute Addie picture. It looks like Addie is leaning over wondering "what is Jackson doing?"

Pam Leier said...

Jackson & Addie,
You have wonderful parents who love you and always do things in their life with the thought of both of you in mind. They take wonderful care of you and try to make things fun. You are lucky and loved so much.