Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photography -- Charley Jeanne

I've been behind a camera a lot since having kids, taking pictures of their crazy artwork for this blog, staging photo shoots for milestones like first birthdays and just capturing the cute little buggers growing up. I was asked a while back to take photos of my friends Allison and Quin's baby girl for the birth announcement. I was honored, and nervous... I know how perfect I wanted the photo of my baby to be for her birth announcement. But I gave it a shot and came up with these wonderful shots of beautiful Charley.







Well since these were taken I've been asked to do another birth announcement shoot and senior pictures. I'm not sure where this will all take me if anywhere... maybe this is the end, but if that's the case, I've had fun doing it. I'll share a sampling of the senior photos and other baby (Nolan) in future posts.

1 comment:

Jesse & Katie said...

These are beautiful photos!