Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Thoughts...

  • I don't mind Winter... for a month. I enjoy an excuse to be a hermit, but only for a month after that it's just plain too damn cold.

  • I am so thankful that my kids are healthy.

  • I have a constant feeling of being overwhelmed. It may have something to do with being in school, working full time, taking care of two kids, constant laundry, constant cleaning and constant cooking.

  • Taking care of my hair, cutting and coloring was long over due and I promise not to let it get that out of hand again.

  • Addie isn't walking yet. Secretly I'm both concerned and happy at the same time.

  • I drink far too much pop. I had to refuse a third can last night even though it would have went perfectly with the bag of peanut M&Ms I popped open.

  • This season I will make a homemade apple pie and a pumpkin pie from scratch. I have promised this to Jackson and he will hold me accountable.

  • I have switched clothes from summer to winter in Jackson's, Addie's and my closet. I feel so accomplished! Four garbage bags are ready to head to Goodwill. I really need to do some shopping for clothes that fit me, but I'm cheap, so I won't.
  • 1 comment:

    Pam Leier said...

    Pepsi and peanut M&M's are a gift from heaven. I too drink too much pop...but, I just love my Pepsi.