Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Photography

I know there is so much more to write about; we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and I have a recipe to share.  We've also made a trip to urgent care and a doctor appt (after a nebulizer and antibiotics Addie will be okay).  And I have the greatest video to upload that I must share with all of you.

But at my fingertips, because I've been cropping and color editing photos all night, I have photos from a photo shoot to share.  Go on over to my other website at http://www.photographybyslh.blogspot.com/ to see them!

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

Busy hands are happy hands. glad your holiday was great for you and I am proud of you for hosting thanksgiving at your house for your relativities. All the while raising two boys and a girl