Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, December 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • It does me no good to buy wrapping paper at the end of the season for next year.  By the time Christmas comes around I have forgotten that I already own wrapping paper.

  • I wish I had more time for crafts.

  • I wish I had more time for a lot of other things too.

  • As I look out the window, the show is coming down and I'm happy to be "snowed" in with my family tonight.  We'll watch the end of E.T. and maybe pop some popcorn.

  • The look on Jackson's face when E.T. and Elliot met for the first time should have been recorded on camera.  We laughed so hard we nearly cried.  His mouth was as wide as it could possibly get and then a little wider!

  • Jackson told me on the way to school that his pants were made of wool so he'd be nice and snuggly warm.  Then he said: "Huh?  Must have been a BLUE sheep!"

  • I had medicine in the cabinet that expired in 1999.  And that didn't even seem that unreasonable to me.

  • 1 comment:

    Pam Leier said...

    I wish they wouldn't put expiration dates on things...it just reminds me how fast time goes and how old I am.