Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A flower a day

I didn't know it, but Jackson signed me up for the flower a day club. Every morning when I opened the door for Jackson so that we could jump in the car and head off to school, he ran! He ran all the way to the back yard around one side and back around the other. And in his hand every morning, until the flowers died, he had one of these in his hands. He told me that I should bring it to work and put it on my desk so that I could look at it all day. And believe it or not, that's exactly what I did.

Every morning I carried the flower into work. I through yesterday's dried flower in the garbage and put the new one under my monitor. Friends asked about the flower and I proudly told them the story of how my sweet boy gave me a flower every morning.

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

I was taking the trash out today as Jackson and his Dad drove by on the way to Jackson's school. They both hollerd and waved at me and I am still smiling about it as I relive the moment. What a great start to the day.