Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random thoughts...

  • I have been waiting to go to bed tonight since the moment I woke up. New sleep number bed, new sheets, new blanket... ah! I will take a shower before bed for this night!


  • Pokemon means pocket monster.



  • I am looking forward to garage sale season. Both to get rid of some stuff and to buy some new toys to be played with.



  • I want an iPad. I really want an iPad. Which is why I am so sad that EVERY store in MN is out of stock.



  • Addie loved swinging last summer, this summer she's afraid.



  • Jackson is correcting me every time I say "hate". He is sure to tell me that it's a bad word and I shouldn't say it. He's right. And I use it too often.



  • I missed my scrapbooking date with the ladies because I had a very bad cold. Today is the first day that I'm feeling good again. It was a long cold and I'm very disappointed that I missed my night out.



  • Every time Jackson steps foot outside he runs to the back yard to pick me a daffodil. It's so sweet.
  • No comments: