Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LA's fine, the sun shines most the time...

Well, I am off for Los Angeles tomorrow for work, a tech conference at the Omni Hotel. I am looking forward to trading in the subzero temperatures for a little warmth and sunshine, but I am having seperation anxiety!! I haven't been away from my kid for even 24 hours, let alone 4 days, this is going to be hard on this mama. It's amazing the attachment and bond one can form with a one year old. I am sure I need a little break, and sleeping in a hotel room all to myself will be a nice change of pace, but I haven't even left yet, and I can't wait to come home.

I decided at the last minute to toss in a frame with Jackson's picture inside, to put on my nightstand at the hotel... I hope that helps!

In case you missed it the title of this post is stolen from a Neil Diamond tune, I Am I Said.

Cheers to you and Mr. Diamond.

5 comments:

Pam Leier said...

Enjoy your time in the sunshine. I understand how you feel about the separation anxiety...I still feel it and it is like a piece of me is missing. Be good and stay save.
Love,
Mom

Pam Leier said...

I have to learn to proof before I hit send...I ment to say "Be good and stay safe!"
Love,
Mom

Tinker said...

Bummer! I can't wait for Malak to get back from Daddy's just to see him so I know how you feel. Baby steps Sara. You will call home and talk to him every night.

Ed Leier said...

Have a great time enjoy your time in the sun. it will all be ok plenty of support here for Jack and Ron

Ed Leier said...

Hope you enjoy the brown LA haze