Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yummy Mummy...

Jackson and Ron have both been taken down with the cold of the century, so our weekend was pretty lame, and filled with loads of tissues! I've added the below pictures to let you in on our excitment.

In looking at the last picture: WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME I NEEDED A TRIP TO THE SALON?!?! Don't worry, I'm calling on Monday to make my appointment... a cut, a color and a waxing are all in order.

Have you heard the hip new term for moms? It's what all moms all over the country are striving for these days, to be called a yummy mummy. It's kind of like a MILF, but a much more desirable label. We are supposed to throw out the elastic waistbands and bulky sweaters, getting rid of the soccer mom label and embracing our potential to become a yummy mummy. Well, looking at this picture below I have a little ways to go before I achieve yummy mummy status... a trip to Rocco's is really in order.


The infected are sleeping


Fun in the kitchen again for Jackson


Jackson's first chocolate chip cookie


Yummy Mummy potential?

3 comments:

Ed Leier said...

Well I had a great time on Saturday with your family! Jackson sure is walking around a lot and he better start learning to duck around the table. I am sorry he is sick and I feel bad about because his nose is runny and all sore. Even with his teething and cold he still is a pleasure to be with. I hope Ron feels better I am a firm believer in Zicam but you have to follow the directions and you need to get the tablets that dissolve and I even took vitamin C and my cold lasted for three days. I hope the colds clear up and the weather warms up for all of us. Sara you are a beautiful woman so I think you are already a Yummy Mummy

Tinker said...

I love the pic of Jackson sprawled out on Daddy's lap! Colds are a bummer, I have pretty much been able to stay away from all of ours in the house even with kissing Malak so much. He is just toooo irresistable. Hope you get better soon!

Pam Leier said...

I am so glad the I finally get to see Jackson tonight...it has been too long and miss him terribly.
Grandma Pam