Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Leaking huggies...

The last five nights or so Jackson is waking up between 5:00 and 6:00 A.M. with a full diaper. Poop, pee, completely full and most the time it's leaked out. This morning was no exceptiong. Like an alarm clock Jackson sprung up at 6 A.M. screaming out. Ron went in, and sure enough, diaper soaked through. A wet onesie, wet pajamas, a crabby wide-awake Jackson.

Tonight on my way home I'm going to stop at Target for some Huggies Overnight diapers. They hadn't caught my eye before, but Huggie's Web site claims to have them at Target. Let's hope this works. It's been nice to get to work extra early, but I'd like a little more sleep.

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

Adapt and over come!

Ed Leier said...

I see it says I posted this at 3:01 pm? it is after 5 now they must be on pacific time