Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, June 2, 2008

I love a parade...

We had a great time at this year's Grand Old Day celebration. We got there much earlier than I ever have in years past. This year it was about seeing the parade with Jackson, instead of hanging out in the beer gardens listening to local musicians like Tim Mahoney, Martin Zeller, GB Leighton and Dazy Head Mazy. It was a nice change of pace and an event we enjoyed as a family. Jackson had so much fun watching the parade march before his eyes, he danced along with all the music and clapped with the marching bands. We'll be looking for more parades this summer, since he seemed to enjoy himself so much. This is a photo of me and Jackson watching bouncing team (always one of my favorites in the line-up).

2 comments:

Pam Leier said...

I love a parade and I am so excited that Jackson does, too.
Love,
Grandma Pam

Tinker said...

We have the Oakdale parade Thursday, June 19th starts at 6:30pm. We walk down Granada and sit there with Malak if not too hot. You can join us if you would like.