Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Monkey...



I can't believe that my little baby is two years old today, time goes incredibly fast when you are having so much fun. Jackson is just an amazing two year old and we are so happy to have him with us everyday. He is learning new things every day and even teaching mom and dad a thing or two, he entertains us with his singing and laughter, and frustrates us when he doesn't want to cooperate, which is all exactly what we could hope for from our two year old boy. Thanks Jackson for filling everyone's lives with joy.

2 comments:

Tinker said...

It was so great to see him celebrate and we had a great time. I am so glad that Malak could be there to celebrate too.

Ed Leier said...

Each moment that we all spend with him is a cherished moment. He has grown and each day there is a change or a new feat that he has accomplished. I am glad I am his Bumpa and I look forward to many more cherished moments. Happy Birthday Jackson! Ron and Sara it takes a lot of time patience and understanding to help a child grow. I thank the both of you for all that you do to accomplish this. You all three are my treasured moments