Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Keeping up with The Horwaths

Jackson at School: Jackson has officially transferred over to the big boy room across the hall. He's no longer a jellybean, he's now a Gumdrop. He had a couple of rough days during the transition, but he seems to be adjusting well now. He likes playing with his friends Daniel, Sophia, Reagan, Junior, and Isiah. Reagan is just the cutest little girl and she's far more excited to see me when I come to pick up the boy than Jackson is. It's so nice to get my Reagan hug, followed by my Jackson hug.

Jackson's singing: He's getting ready for baseball season by practicing Take Me Out to the Ballgame. He's got it down pretty well, and instead of saying "crackerjacks" he says "crackerjacksons"... it's pretty darn cute!

Sara's days: I started back to school again on January 5. This term I'm taking Business Ethics and Macroeconomics, it's keeping me busy again, but it's going well so far. With the devestating economic crisis happening in this country, MPR is going through some serious layoffs, every week another department gets hit. They haven't gotten to my department just yet, so I am nervously waiting. It's sure changed the climate around the office, and not for the better, friends are losing their jobs left and right.

Ron's hobbies: Ron is keeping himself busy at work with budgets and swim in movies. Jackson and I attended the Peter Pan event at the pool and had a great time. Ron's also turned our basement into a workshop and has been producing some pretty quality stuff. He made a toybox for Jackson in the shape of a van it says Horwath Construction on the sides, and is painted with great detail. His next project is a craft desk for me.

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

CrackerJacksons!! ha ha. Sara make sure you get your rest don't worry about things it will all work out for the best and I am willing to help and support all that I can.