Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, November 9, 2009

Keep Austin weird...

On Friday Ron turned 40 and celebrated by jet-setting off to Austin, TX for a weekend of fun with our friend Bob. He was able to meet up with Brandon and Steve while down there and came back with many tales. They took in a Bob Schneieder concert and had many coctails to celebrated. I'm glad he was able to get away and have a memorable birthday celebration. I'll admit I was a bit bummed that I couldn't join him, but the idea of staying out all night having drinks and seeing concerts is not my idea of a good time right now. Give me two days away from my household duties and I would prefer a secluded beach!

Instead stayed behind with the kiddos and managed to pick up a cold to make matters a little more difficult. However, with the help of grandmas, we were able to make it.

On Saturday we took a trip to the MN Zoo with my friend Jamie and her boys since the weather was so beautiful: 60 and sunny! Jackson and Bodhi had a great time playing in the big playground and really enjoyed the aquarium. To our surprise the babies loved the aquarium just as much as they were mesmorized from their strollers.

We are happy to have Ron home again and ready to take on another busy week!

1 comment:

Tinker said...

I hear ya Sara! Let's get that secluded beach to bake out our colds.