Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random thoughts...

  • I should take better care of my feet. I wore Birkenstocks for the last 6 mos. and now heels are killer. I've also not had a pedicure -- professional or at home -- in 3 months, it's pretty bad.
  • Will breastfeeding need to come to a hault now that Addie is getting her first tooth? There is an old wives' tale that says early teethers will be intelligent adults, I'm good with that.
  • I would like to go back to reading for enjoyment and now with school starting up again on January 4, it's going to be a while.
  • Now after baby number two, I can't remember anything. I was going to tell you what classes I was taking come January, and now can't even remember.
  • If I unpack one box an evening, my garage will be empty by Valentine's Day... that's not so bad.
  • I wish Addie would sleep better, still three feedings a night.
  • I miss my grandmother, but have missed her for quite some time. She will be buried in the morning, but I will keep her in my memories forever.
  • Jackson told me I looked pretty in my dress and that I should keep it on to give him a bath. I guess he's tired of seeing me in sweatpants.
  • 2 comments:

    Pam Leier said...

    I think your beautiful in sweatpants.

    Tinker said...

    I agree!