Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, November 13, 2009

Random thoughts...

  • Sesame Street is brought to you today by the number 40. Which reminds me... my husband is 40!
  • Michelle Obama was on Sesame Street today talking about growing vegetables from seed.
  • Yesterday I was asked to add a bit more to my plate at work. When it rains it pours.
  • Addie's poo smells like buttered popcorn. Jackson's smelled the same way when he was a baby. Why buttered popcorn?
  • I am going scrapbooking tonight. I can't wait.
  • I am now completely sure that working at MPR is far easier than staying at home with two kids.
  • Having the ability to get coffee whenever I want is my favorite part about going back to work.
  • I met Joanna for coffee this week. We fit more conversation into a 15 minute coffee break than we do in a 2 hour play date with kids.
  • Addie sucks on her hands a lot.
  • I think I SHOCKED my dad when I told him not to talk about biting your own toenails, because Jackson has a problem with that. He didn't believe me.
  • Jackson asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him a hug and a kiss. Then I asked what he wanted for Christmas. His response: A boy with a penis on his head. Ummm... wha?
  • 4 comments:

    Tinker said...

    Could have did without the poo smell part. haha

    Ed Leier said...

    He will have to stay with me for a few days and I will straighten him out, nothing on his head and no biting of nails fingers or toes. Anything else you want me to tune up??

    Joanna said...

    We have to do coffee more often!

    The Frys said...

    I'm REALLY glad to hear that Jackson likes to talk about the private anatomy on random occasions, as well. Macy and Jorey are always talking about poo, pee, privates, and then I have to say 1092394383 times/day, "We don't talk about stuff like that." :)