Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On your mark, get set, go!

Jackson participated in his first bike race last night! We've been attending The Valley Bike Festival the last few years. Last year while at the race in St. Paul we thought that maybe we'd get Jackson out to try it next year. We asked if he'd be interested and he said yes. So we went out and signed him up and he raced on the same course as the pros. He wore number 202 and did great. He even got a medal for completing the race!

Jackson does have a two wheel bike with training wheels, but he's felt much more comfortable on the tricycle this year.

I didn't get to see him for most of the race, it was hard to manuver Addie in the stroller through the crowd. But I am so proud of this little guy:




3 comments:

Pam Leier said...

OMG...how adorable. Sorry I missed it, but glad you took photos. So is his new name Jackson "Armstrong?" Live Strong!

Ed Leier said...

Way cool I am proud of the little man. He is amazing he has a personality, attitude and maybe struggles with boundaries a little but he will be just fine. After all he is a young boy and I know his heritage he will be ok and I know we all will be proud of him. As I am with his parents

Tinker said...

How cool Sara!