Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Thoughts...

  • Our life is about to get a little more crazy. The smallest one is getting a little more mobile: Addie is starting to crawl.

  • Addie can sign: More, Bye-Bye, Milk and All Done

  • I need to exercise. My body is getting old and craving more exercise. I'd love to go for long walks, but am always afraid of getting too far from home with kids. Chances are good that either Jackson will have to go to the bathroom or Addie will have a meltdown.

  • I need someone to clean my house.

  • Jackson is making good use of the word enormous. Enormous cranes, bunnies, bowls of cereal. It's even worked well for him in the bathroom too!

  • I made my first cake! Yes after 32 years I have made my very first cake, from scratch. I am very proud of my chocolate bundt cake and it tasted great.

  • My kitchen was busy this weekend: Turkey burgers, candied walnuts, cinnamon and sugar chips, fruit salsa, chocolate bundt cake, smoked salmon and cream cheese frittata and buffalo chicken salads. Yum!

  • Girls book club and clothing swap was a success! I scored a bag full of new dud... thanks friends.
  • 4 comments:

    Pam Leier said...

    The cake was wonderful!!!

    Ed Leier said...

    You know where a rest room is that is close

    Tinker said...

    You have tons of engery girl, wish I had half of it!

    Tinker said...

    You have tons of engery girl, wish I had half of it!