Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good Caramel

Because it tastes so good, I had to share.  I love caramel apples, have since I was a little girl.  As an adult, I never wanted to get messy eating one so I stuck to apples and caramel dip.  Well last weekend we went to the apple orchard and I bought a caramel apple for Jackson and I to share.  However, he threw a fit on the way out of the orchard and I took an aggressive approach to punishing him; I ate the whole apple on the car ride home while he watched and cried because he "didn't earn the caramel apple." And let me tell you... that caramel apple was divine!  Far better than apples and caramel dip... FAR better.

So I was at the grocery store one day this week (which happens often with a family of four) and saw apple dip.  I was tempted, but knew that it would never compare.  But they did have kind I hadn't tried before, Abdallah caramel dip.  Let me tell you all... this stuff is fabulous.  I found it at Festival Foods and it was the same price as the "other brand."  It can be found online too, here. If you are dying for the best caramel apple now that Fall is here, this is the way to go.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

You convinced me...I went to Festival and bought it...yum!