Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zoo Boo

My mom, Ron and I took the kids to Como Park's Zoo Boo and had a fun time.  Jackson was really excited about being an astronaut and happily put on his costume on his own.  He even told grandma that he was Buzz Aldrin, not Buzz Lightyear when she asked.  Addie was not so excited about being a giraffe but made it most of the way through without tears.

Jackson had a great time running into pirates and farm animals but was less excited with it came to super heroes, star wars characters and was definitely not happy about seeing the urine cup. (Weird I think for a child's event) 








3 comments:

Tinker said...

I love Jackson's costume! I love the way he is looking at Peter!

Pam Leier said...

I love the Zoo Boo... and most of all seeing my grandbabies having fun! I am a lucky Grandma!

Kelly said...

The Boo Zoo is so fun. Super cute costumes!