Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My photography

I've been lucky enough to have been asked by some friends to take pictures of their families and children lately. I feel so honored to help my friends capture these precious memories on film (it's really digital, but film sounds better). I'm no where near as good as I hope to one day be but with practice and a keen eye I hope to continue to take better pictures.

I don't know where this business will take me, if anywhere so I decided to keep it simple and just create a blog for my photography for now. Feel free to share it among your friends, okay... please, share it among your friends. The more practice I get the better I can be! And the more money I earn the more equipment I can purchase. Better equipment = Better photos!

My photography blog can be found here:
http://photographybyslh.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pam Leier said...

Sara...have I told you lately how proud I am of you? Well I am! You have so many talents and I am glad that you are taking the time to express your creative side with all that you have going on in your life.
Love, Mom xoxo

Jesse & Katie said...

I could just copy and paste what your mom said! Totally agree! I really love the photo blog, and think you are so talented.