Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, January 27, 2012

The boy now helps!

It's been so fun to watch Jackson grow into a boy.  We've been working on including Jackson in the work that needs to get done around the house.  Every Wednesday he brings in the trash barrels. Some weeks he complains and others he just brings up the barrels, I think it has to do with the weather outside.

We've had very few opportunities to help when the show flies but last week he found opportunity to help shovel the end of the driveway.  It was fun to see what a good helper he was.

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

He sure is growing up and he like to help he is always offering to help me. I need to be better at having him help me.

Pam Leier said...

Hey, I think there are child labor laws. Glad I never got turned in.