Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Answers from Kids

What's your name?
I asked Jackson - "Jackson"

I asked Addie - "Adeline Irene"

What do you like?
I asked Jackon - "when we make crafts, you know that, I told you that."

I asked Addie - "I like strawberries!"

What should we do today?

I asked Jackson - "have lots of fun"

I asked Addie - "play with bumpa and stuff"

Should we go to bed?

I asked Jackson -  "I want to play with something much funner than Strawberry Shortcake"

I asked Addie - "no, I don't want to go to bed"

Do you want to go to the moon?
I asked Jackson - " yep, when I'm big"

I asked Addie - "but I don't want to go to the moon"

Will you always be my baby?
I asked Jackson - "you can always pretend I'm a baby"

I asked Addie - "yeah"

No comments: